what are thermal measurements?
What are the applications of thermal measurement?- detection of places in the building partitions characterised by heat loss,
- keeping records of damages, repairs, insulation works,
- examination of heating installations, boiler rooms and heating nodes for heat loss,
- assessment of the correctness of installation of window and door carpentry,
- detection of leaks and defects in walls, floors, underground areas,
- location of the course of covered water systems embedded in the partitions,
- assessment of the chimney systems,
- location of the places of increased humidity generating the risk of development of mildew and mould,
- significant increase in the quality of periodic maintenance works of the real estate,
- diagnostics of overloads in electrical installations,
- understanding the technical condition of the real estate prior to purchase.
Advantages of thermal measurements in building industry:- instant results,
- belong to the group of non-destructive testing methods,
- allow for the diagnosis of threats before they can be seen in visible light: humidity, mould formation,
- allow for keeping records of the technical condition of the facility with details yet unreachable.